Bannockburn Rugby Club’s annual general meeting took place on Wednesday 24 June 2020. A new committee was formed of elected members for the 2020/21 season.
Committee members voted in principle to increase adult playing membership fees to £10 per month, or £120 per year. More information will be sent to members in due course.
This does not affect junior membership fees.
Election of new committee
The new committee for 2020/21 was formed of elected members:
- Club President: Iain McEwan+
- Chairman: Bob Conway+
- Director of Rugby: Jimmy Samuel+
- Club Secretary: Ronnie McGown
- Communications Officers: Stuart McGown and George Vekic
- Midis Team Manager: Steven Balfour
- Midis Head Coach: Matthew Frake+
- Minis Team Manager: Iain McEwan+
- Minis Head Coach: David Grainey
- Treasurer (Seniors): James Jaffray
- Treasurer (Juniors): Colin Alexander
- Club Captain: TBD
- Seniors Team Captain: Calum Bruce
- Social Secretary: Joe Wright+
- Sponsorship and Fundraising: Fin MacCuish
- Child Protection and Welfare: Colin Alexander and Fiona MacCuish
- Non-executive Committee Member: Martin Kenny+
+ indicates a new role or newly elected member