Returning to training brings with it a new way of doing things. Here’s what to expect, and what you need to do.
- Confirm your training timeslot with the coaches
- Only players from the same household can travel together
- Where possible, avoid using public transport
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your timeslot
- Check in on arrival
- NO handshakes, fist bumps or other physical contacts
- You must leave immediately after training
- Only train in your allocated zone
- Players must stay in their allocated groups
- Exercise alone and don’t share equipment
- Maintain physical distance (2m) at all times
- Avoid spitting, clearing your nose, and touching eyes or mouth
- Sanitise equipment immediately
- Leave immediately after training
- There will be no access to toilets, showers, changing rooms or any other indoor facility for the time being
Our designated COVID-19 Safety Coordinator is Colin Alexander.
Read Scottish Rugby’s guidance on Return to Rugby.